SPECIAL NOTE

Check out our previous blog at http://theretroroamers.blogspot.com

Thursday 4 July 2013

216 - One Day At a Time

A great Eagles classic, "One Day At a Time".

Left Coffs Harbour on the Virgin big bird at 22 degrees, and landed in Melbourne about 7 degrees. Feeeeeeeeeeeeerk how do you expect an old fart like me, to handle a drop of temperature like that. I can guarantee every bone in my body is screaming for respite.....more heat..............save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A perfect left hand at the back beach at Sawtell, via Coffs Harbour
 
A perfect, well sort of, right, left, dunno really at St. Kilda Beach.
 Now where is that nooooooodie beach???
 
Can you take me back to Queensland Mister. Just have to do a left hand turn out of the heads....please Mister!!
 
This is Buddy the Wonder Dog, who took me for a walk this morning
 
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Superman?
 
Stay toooooned for more adventures of the Retro Roamers in Mexico. Well you know what everybody sais about south of the border, "Down Mexico Way". The bride's favourite saying, "get a life and get over it" Do you think she is trying to tell me something (he he!!)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment